Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm taking back my love...

    Yes, i've been away for a while now. I'm so sorry, it was my birthday and i've been away and... ugh, things just got pretty messy and i've been crazy busy!
    The good thing- i am not taking in a break from this blog, i missed it so, very much! Because i've been pretty busy i wasn't able to check all the fashion news and i gotta admit- i'm a little behind. But no worries! I will catch up, pinky promise!
    Also, as a messy person undoubtely, this is transposed to my blog as well. Meaning, i will try to organize my posts more clearly. That, meaning i will post every Sunday the things fashion-related but not only i loved. I know this is something really common for blogs, and i think its because its such a brilliant idea!
 And every Wednesday i will post a house/home/room, something about interior decoration/organisation.

I hope you will like the little-more-organized-Haute-Jolie!

1 comment:

  1. You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ], no wonder you are very determined! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete